Saturday, October 18, 2008

Blessing Day!

So, this past Sunday the 12th, we blessed our little (but growing quickly) Carter. We had soooo many family members supporters. We feel very grateful for their attendance and love. Dave did an amazing job with the blessing as he did with Barrett's blessing. It was emotional and inspiring. However, I couldn't help but think....how scary is the world we are living in? Will my children be protected from all the craziness and evil? What if I fail at being a mother? My boys (Dave included) are my most precious possessions and how can I shield them from hurt? I suppose the Lord makes most of those decisions, but I hope and pray that I can raise my children in the right direction.

Carter was beautiful in his little white outfit and Barrett was especially handsome in his new suit. It was a day I'll never forget:)

1 comment:

Janet said...

It was a great day and I'm so glad we got to be a part of it. You are a special little family!